How do you pass a behavioral question?
My advice is to use the STAR approach to structure your response to any behavioral interview question:
- Describe a Situation or Task you handled in the past.
- Explain what Actions you took to resolve the issue or tackle the challenge.
- Then, summarize the Results of your actions – how did this benefit your employer?
What you should never do or say in an interview?
Things you should never say in a job interview
- Negativity about a previous employer or job.
- “I don’t know.”
- Discussions about benefits, vacation and pay.
- “It’s on my resume.”
- Unprofessional language.
- “I don’t have any questions.”
- Asking what the company does.
- Overly prepared answers or cliches.
Can you ask medical questions and get answers for?
Because you’re asking here instead of searching yourself, I will assume you either don’t have time/energy, or aren’t sure how to look for reliable health information.
Can you answer a question you don’t know the answer to?
No matter what your job or level, your work life is always throwing questions at you. Some of them are easy to answer with a confident “yes,” “no,” or a well-reasoned explanation. Others aren’t. Most of the time it’s no big deal when you don’t have a solid answer right away.
Is there a better way to say ” I’m not sure I understand “?
You could also just say something like: “I’m confused” “I’m a little confused” “I don’t understand” “I don’t quite understand” “I’m not sure I understand” “Can you explain that again?”. “I’m not sure I understand this correctly” sounds quite natural, but it’s usually followed by a summary of what you think the other person is saying in the form …
How long does it take for a doctor to answer a question online?
There is a free service and a priority – paid- service. All questions are answered by board certified doctors usually within 8 hours. Of course, online services are limited by the fact that the doctors don’t have a doctor/patient relation with you and don’t have your history.