How do you find out what Apple is charging me for?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
What is Apple charging me 9.99 a month for?
$9.99 per month buys 2TB of storage. (To check your iCloud storage go to https://www.icloud.com, sign in, and click ‘Account Settings’ on the home page.)
How do I contact Apple about charges?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
Why is Apple charging me for a free app?
This is just be downloading the app, you haven’t subscribed to something in the app or done an in-app purchase in it ? ‘Get’ just means that the app is free to download, it doesn’t mean that it’s not possible to then buy things in it.
How do I stop Apple from charging my credit card?
After establishing the Credit Card account (i.e. after you have made purchases), you can remove the credit card information by editing your payment info, choosing “None”.
How do I stop Apple charging me for a month?
Cancel Apple Music subscription on Android
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android phone.
- Select the menu icon.
- Tap on Account or your name to visit your account settings.
- Tap Manage Membership.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm.
What to do if you get charged for Apple Music?
If that turns out to be what you have been charged for and if you want to cancel, see: Manage your Apple Music membership on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV – Apple Support MoreLess Posted on Apr 29, 2017 8:54 AM
Is there a charge for Apple Music membership?
Also, one common charge for $9.99 is for Apple Music. That is charged after a 3 month free trial. If that turns out to be what you have been charged for and if you want to cancel, see: Manage your Apple Music membership on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV – Apple Support
What does it mean when you get charged for Spotify?
Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you paid for is shown: If you’re getting charged, it probably means you’re paying a different account from the one you use. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that. Help others find this answer and click “Accept as Solution”.