How do you answer time availability?
Examples of the Best Answers
- I am available to work Monday through Friday, and I am very flexible about the start and end times on those days.
- I’m available during school hours while my children are at school, 9 am – 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- I’m flexible and available just about any time you need me to work.
What are career related questions?
Use some of the following questions or make up your own.
- What are your main responsibilities as a…?
- What is a typical day (or week) like for you?
- What do you like most about your work?
- What do you like least about your work?
- What kinds of problems do you deal with?
- What kinds of decisions do you make?
How many days A and B can do the same work?
7) A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C can do the same work in 15 days and A and C can complete the work in 20 days. In how many days A, B and C working together can complete the whole work?
Why are aptitude questions based on time and work?
Aptitude – Time and Work. Why Aptitude Time and Work? In this section you can learn and practice Aptitude Questions based on “Time and Work” and improve your skills in order to face the interview, competitive examination and various entrance test (CAT, GATE, GRE, MAT, Bank Exam, Railway Exam etc.) with full confidence.
How to answer work and time practice questions?
Fill yourself with confidence by solving the section on Work And Time Practice Questions. Let us see more. Q1: A does a work in 10 days and B does the same work in 15 days. In how many days they together will do the same work? [RRB 2003] A) 5 days B) 6 days C) 8 days D) 9 days
How long does it take for A and B to complete a job?
2) If A and B work together, they will complete a job in 7.5 days. However, if A works alone and completes half the job and then B takes over and completes the remaining half alone, they will be able to complete the job in 20 days. How long will B alone take to do the job if A is more efficient than B?