How do I use eBay Partner Network?
How it works
- Join. Complete our quick online application and we’ll do the rest.
- Create. Use our free, simple tools to easily create trackable eBay Partner Network links for your listings.
- Share. Share these links with your audience on social media, your website or blog, and other marketing channels.
How do I create an affiliate account on eBay?
The program costs nothing to join, and eBay accepts most applicants with an established, relevant website.
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to the eBay Partner Network website.
- Click the check boxes next to the programs for which you want to apply.
- Click the “Terms and Conditions” link for the eBay program.
How does the eBay affiliate program work?
Affiliate marketing is a referral program where sites pay commissions to affiliates who send traffic to their site that results in a sale. In our case, eBay’s partners send their users to shop the eBay global marketplace. A percentage of those users will likely buy something after being referred to our site.
How do you earn commission on eBay?
Earn commissions: You’ll earn a commission when your visitors click on your links, and win or purchase an item. Commissions vary by product category – opens in new window or tab and are based on a percentage of eBay’s earnings for that transaction.
Who owns eBay now?
Pierre Omidyar founded online auction firm eBay in 1995 and now serves on the company’s board. In 2002 eBay bought online payment company PayPal and spun it off in 2014. Omidyar currently owns 5% of eBay and 6% of Paypal.
How does Walmart affiliate program work?
The Walmart.com Affiliate Program is a way for you to earn commissions by placing banner ads or text links on your website to refer customers to Walmart.com. You’ll earn money every time a visitor follows a Walmart.com link on your Web site and then completes a qualifying purchase at Walmart.com.