Can I sponsor my parents separately?

Can I sponsor my parents separately?

Yes, you may sponsor more than one person if you want to. If you are invited to apply, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents. To do so, you will need to submit separate applications for each person (or couple) you sponsor.

Can my wife sponsor her parents?

Your wife can sponsor her parents after she becomes a U.S. citizen. If your wife currently holds a conditional Green Card, you and your wife must jointly file an application to remove conditions on that card.

How to become a sponsor for your parents?

How to apply. 1 1. Submit the interest to sponsor form. The first step to sponsor your parents or grandparents is filling out the interest to sponsor form. After the 2 2. Get an invitation to apply. 3 3. Get the application package. 4 4. Pay your application fees. 5 5. Submit your application.

How to sponsor Your Parents and grandparents in Canada?

You must apply to become a sponsor. Your parents or grandparents must apply for permanent residence. Send both the sponsorship and the permanent residence applications together at the same time. We must receive your application package 60 days from the date of your invitation. The deadline is clearly indicated in your invitation to apply.

How to apply for sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking?

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking [IMM 1344] (PDF, 0.56 MB) (Note: The principal applicant must also sign this form.) If applicable, the sponsor must also complete the following forms: The following are to be completed, signed and submitted by the principal applicant:

Can You sponsor your parents in case of divorce?

You can sponsor your own parents and grandparents, related by blood or adoption. In case of divorce or separation, you can sponsor your parents’ and your grandparents’ spouses, or conjugal or common-law partners.

How to sponsor a parent for a green card?

Step 3: Complete Form I-864 Affidavit of support by sponsor (you) for your parents. An affidavit of support (I-864) is required by the sponsor to affirm that the sponsor will support the beneficiary immigrant fully and that the sponsor has adequate means to financially support the new immigrant.