Which is the best course for international students?

Which is the best course for international students?

As a rule, courses will be conducted in digital form. Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or practical courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic. To counter the effects of the pandemic, examination and other deadlines are extended for the summer semester 2021.

What do you need to be an international student in Canada?

Travel exemptions and restrictions for international students. To be able to enter Canada as a student, you must meet 2 requirements: You must have a valid study permit or a letter of introduction that shows you were approved for a study permit.

How many degree programs are there for international students?

We offer 178 degree programs, including plen­ty of them in English. Here you can find information about our de­gree programs. Uni-assist performs a preliminary check of international applicants’ university entrance qualification or master entrance qualification. Learn more You are interested in ap­plying for full or part-time study?

Can a F-1 visa student take online classes?

F-1 Visa International Students have various governmental restrictions that may prevent them from attending classes in an online environment (either part-time or full-time). Please speak with our international student advisor to find out what courses you should take for your program of study.

Where is the International Student Office at GTCC?

If you are a foreign student seeking to attend GTCC, please see our Foreign Student Admissions page. The International Student Office at GTCC offers a variety of services and activities for international students on an F-1 Visa. The office is located on the Jamestown Campus, but serves all campus locations.

Can a foreign student take an online class?

But in the spring, ICE issued an exemption allowing foreign students to take more online classes, citing the growing coronavirus pandemic.

Can a F-1 student stay in the US?

If an F-1 or J-1 student needs only one course to complete the program of study and the student intends to remain in the US, that course must be in a traditional on-campus format. This will allow the student to maintain their visa status and be eligible to apply for post-degree work opportunities if they choose to do so.