How many people work at the Spotless company?

How many people work at the Spotless company?

The company was formed in 1957, and currently employs more than 36,000 people, acquisitions have been an important driver of growth throughout its history. Spotless operate a number of in-house brands, providing services in seven different areas to the industry groups;

Who are the members of the Spotless Group?

Ian McMullin (founder), Ron Evans and Brian Blythe stepped down from Board 2006–08. Change of management 2009 Expanded facility management capability by extending service maintenance product lines into painting with the acquisition of Riley Shelley (a painting and refurbishment business)

When was mustard catering acquired by Spotless Group?

1991 Increased scale of the New Zealand laundries business with the acquisition of 55% of Taylors (New Zealand Stock Exchange listed laundry services business); the remaining 45% was acquired in 2009 1993 Enhanced catering offering with the acquisition of Mustard Catering, a large Western Australia based up-market catering group

What are the services of spotless in Australia?

The services include sales, marketing and event management of the tournament’s hospitality program. Spotless has become the focus of a high-profile industrial relations test case in Australia after claims of bullying and harassment surrounding Spotless’ use of individual flexible agreements (IFAs), were raised by members of United Voice.

Who is the Chief Executive Officer of Spotless?

The Board of Spotless Group Holdings Limited (Spotless) (ASX: SPO) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Peter Tompkins to the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director effective immediately, following the resignation of Ms Dana Nelson.

1991 Increased scale of the New Zealand laundries business with the acquisition of 55% of Taylors (New Zealand Stock Exchange listed laundry services business); the remaining 45% was acquired in 2009 1993 Enhanced catering offering with the acquisition of Mustard Catering, a large Western Australia based up-market catering group

The services include sales, marketing and event management of the tournament’s hospitality program. Spotless has become the focus of a high-profile industrial relations test case in Australia after claims of bullying and harassment surrounding Spotless’ use of individual flexible agreements (IFAs), were raised by members of United Voice.

Which is a division of the Spotless Group?

The laundry and linen branch operates in its own division, which provides 10% of revenue and is represented by the brands Ensign and Taylors. The remaining six service areas report under the Facilities Services division, they include; Asset management, operating the brands of Spotless, Nationwide Venue Management (NVM)